WHO WE ARE
Every day we inhale and exhale around 20.000 times, while our air becomes more and more polluted. Air pollution kills more than 7 million people per year. Yet, we are missing crucial data to develop strategies how to curb emissions. We at Breeze Technologies fight every day to create more sustainable cities for a cleaner tomorrow.
Breeze Technologies is a leading startup in the field of air quality sensors, air quality data and clean air action analytics. We support cities, businesses and NGOs to monitor hyperlocal air quality and design more efficient clean air action plans with Artificial Intelligence and the Internet of Things.
Our startup develops its own hardware – our air quality sensors – and software – our Environmental Intelligence Cloud – at our headquarters in Hamburg, Germany. Both enable our customers to generate local air quality insights and create a healthier environment.
Breeze was founded in 2015 and has since scaled to a customer base in 9 countries as well as international partnerships, for instance with Microsoft and the US Homeland Security. Our work has received numerous international awards, including the “Hamburger Gründerpreis” (Hamburg Founders Award) and a commendation by the German Federal President.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
We are looking for an Customer Success & Operations Manager (m/f/d) that is available to start in the next few months: You will be working with our customers and project implementation partners to ensure their success with our solutions and actively contribute towards them achieving their business goals. Additionally, you will keep track of our (small) pool of open job descriptions and applicants.
As part of our business team you are responsible how we are perceived by customers, potential employees and partners. You will be very important to the success of our company and make sure that our operations run smoothly and tasks get done even when the pace gets hectic.
- You already have professional experience in office management, operations and/or customer support
- A passion for making people happy
- You are the most reliable person you know
- You have an eye for details and a passion for planning
- You have can communicate well
- You care about our environment
- You speak German and English fluently
- Ideally, you have training as an office administrator or similar qualifications
- Fulfilment and Customer Success
- Manage external projects and keep track of deadlines and deliverables
- Onboard new customers
- Regularly interact with our customers to ensure their success with our solutions, and solve their challenges
- Gather customer feedback and work with our product team to incorporate it
- Internal Operations
- Coordinate with our production to ensure project fulfilment
- Identify ways to increase internal and external efficiency
- Continuously monitor and improve our internal and external processes
Depending on your preferences and performance, your responsibilities and role will be evolving over time with the growth of Breeze Technologies as a successful social impact startup. As our first full-time operations person, you will receive a full impression of this area in the beginning, with future opportunities to either specialize into one of the above-mentioned areas or develop towards a leadership role.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Have a measurable positive impact on our environment, people’s health and the planet
- Work on a great product in one of the most innovative startups in Hamburg
- Be part of a dynamic and tightly-knit team of 15 people where you can really see the effects of your contribution
- A flexible work schedule (currently with heavily encouraged remote work due to the ongoing pandemic)
- Opportunities to learn new skills and technologies through workshops, seminars and events
- Mentoring from senior experts from industry partners and a lot of personal development opportunities
N.B. Applications may be submitted in English or German.