Breeze Technologies develops a cloud analytics platform for environmental data and offers low-cost air quality sensors for large-scale indoor and outdoor deployments – 1.000 X cheaper than industry-standard solutions. The startup’s smart algorithms suggest the most efficient and effective air quality improvement measures, connect customers to intervention partners if necessary and track the success of implemented and ongoing interventions for the two targeted customer segments smart buildings and smart cities.
We are looking for a working student for our software development team based in Hamburg to start immediately. Breeze offers you the possibility to experience the agile and fast-paced working environment of a startup company. You will have your own projects and responsibilities from day one and work closely with the rest of our team.
- Front-end, back-end or full-stack
- Development and improvement of our applications
- Conceptualizing new applications and features for our customers
WHAT WE EXPECT
- Passion for software engineering
- Understanding of software architecture
- Experience with source control management
- Ideally proficiency in using ReactJS and TypeScript
- High self-sufficiency, proactive working methods
- Working proficiency in English (German would be a plus)
WHAT WE OFFER
- Work on a great product in one of the most innovative startups in Hamburg
- A great and dynamic team
- A flexible work schedule
- Option to work remotely
- Your own responsibilities and projects from day one
- Future career opportunities in our growing team
At Breeze, we are always striving for a cleaner environment and a better tomorrow. That is what motivates us every day. Think Breeze is right for you? Then:
We are looking forward to your application.
Apply now by email at email@example.com. Please attach your CV, a cover letter explaining why you want to work for us and how you plan on moving Breeze forward, work samples (code, link to your GitHub profile) and state your earliest possible start date.
N.B. The applications must be in English only