Breeze Technologies develops a cloud analytics platform for environmental data and offers low-cost air quality sensors for large-scale indoor and outdoor deployments – 1.000 X cheaper than industry standard solutions. The startup’s smart algorithms suggest the most efficient and effective air quality improvement measures, connect customers to intervention partners if necessary and track the success of implemented and ongoing interventions for the two targeted customer segments smart buildings and smart cities.
We are looking for a working student for our sales & business development team (10-20 hours per week) for a long-term position based in Hamburg to start immediately. Breeze offers you the possibility to experience the agile and fast-paced working environment of a startup company. You will have your own projects and responsibilities from day one.
As part of our business team you are responsible for supporting our overall deal-flow, identifying new opportunities and markets and supporting our growth trajectory for the coming years. You will be very important to the success of our company. You’ll be working directly with our CEO, and closely together with the rest of the leadership team.
- Search for new opportunities in the market;
- Identify potential customers and partners;
- Create sales materials;
- Maintain our CRM and plan and execute outreach campaigns to leads;
- Gather market feedback and work with our product team to incorporate it;
- Present Breeze Technologies on trade fairs and conferences;
- Support order fulfillment and ensure happy customers.
WHAT WE EXPECT:
- You already have first experience in sales and/or business development;
- A passion for making people happy;
- You have can communicate well;
- You are a perfectionist and care about our environment;
- You speak German and English fluently;
- Ideally, a Bachelor’s degree in business administration, marketing or similar qualifications;
- Ideally, you have a first experience in the technology sector.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- The opportunity to shine and take responsibility in our growing team;
- A lot of space for your own ideas;
- Your own projects from day 1;
- The chance to actively participate in shaping a great product in one of Hamburg’s most innovative startups;
- The opportunity to sit on the forefront of technologies and participate in exciting projects;
- Working in an international atmosphere, with co-workers from four nations and customers from several international regions;
- A great, dynamic team on site;
- Flexible working hours;
- Casual office environment with lots of free coffee and bad jokes;
- Responsibility and impact from day one;
- The opportunity to grow and develop into a future leadership role at Breeze Technologies, ideally into a permanent position after your studies.
- Last but not least, our product ensures a better office climate and cleaner urban air. This meaningful work motivates us every day. At Breeze Technologies we think of ourselves as world improvers – and we want you to be part of that mission!
At Breeze we are always striving for a cleaner environment and a better tomorrow. That is what motivates us every day. Think Breeze is right for you? Then: We are looking forward to your application.
Apply now by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please attach your CV, a cover letter explaining why you want to work for us and how you plan on moving Breeze forward and state your earliest possible start date.
N.B. As we are an international team, we can only accept applications in English. Your application should include: cover letter and your CV. Please refer to our blog post how to best apply for a position at Breeze Technologies: https://www.breeze-technologies.de/blog/how-to-apply-at-a-startup-like-breeze-technologies/