WHO WE ARE
Every day we inhale and exhale around 20.000 times, while our air becomes more and more polluted. Air pollution kills more than 7 million people per year. Yet, we are missing crucial data to develop strategies how to curb emissions. We at Breeze Technologies fight every day to create more sustainable cities for a cleaner tomorrow.
Breeze Technologies is a leading startup in the field of air quality sensors, air quality data and clean air action analytics. We support cities, businesses and NGOs to monitor hyperlocal air quality and design more efficient clean air action plans with Artificial Intelligence and the Internet of Things.
Our startup develops its own hardware – our air quality sensors – and software – our Environmental Intelligence Cloud – at our headquarters in Hamburg, Germany. Both enable our customers to generate local air quality insights and create a healthier environment.
Breeze was founded in 2015 and has since scaled to a customer base in 9 countries as well as international partnerships, for instance with Microsoft and the US Department of Homeland Security. Our work has received numerous international awards, including the “Hamburger Gründerpreis” (Hamburg Founders Award) and a commendation by the German Federal President.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
We are looking for an Partner & Sales Manager that is available to start in the next few months: You will be working with our existing network of partners and support them in acquiring joint customer projects. You will also identify new potential leads for our own customer acquisition channels, reach out to them and guide them through our sales funnel.
As part of our business team you are responsible how we are perceived by partners and customers. You will be very important to the success of our company and help us in reaching our business goals.
- You already have previous professional experience in sales, business development, account or partner management (e.g. from a previous full-time position, internship or working student role)
- You are an excellent and outgoing communicator, and can – based on their role, background knowledge and personality – quickly adapt to different types of partners and customers
- You are great and understanding and formulating the needs of partners and customers, and want to support them in reaching those
- You care about our environment
- You speak German and English fluently
- Ideally, you have previous experience working with CRMs and similar sales support software
- Ideally, you have previous experience in our target markets: governmental technologies, industry, and/or facilities
- Ideally, you have previous experience with proposal writing for public tenders
- Partner management and development
- Work with our partners to identify new joint opportunities
- Design joint solution concepts and business proposals to win those opportunities
- Keep track of the state of our partnership and work towards tightening the bonds between our organizations
- Sales and business development
- Keep up with market developments
- Identify potential leads and new potential target audiences
- Gather market feedback to inform our future product development
- Reach out to potential customers and support them on their journey through our sales funnel
- Propose solutions for their individual challenges, create quotes and support them throughout the purchasing process
- Present Breeze Technologies at national and international events (trade fairs, conferences, and similar)
Depending on your preferences and performance, your responsibilities and role will be evolving over time with the growth of Breeze Technologies as a successful social impact startup. As our first full-time partner management & sales person (besides our CEO working mainly in this field as well), you will receive a full impression of this area in the beginning, with future opportunities to either specialize into one of the above-mentioned areas or develop towards a leadership role.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Have a measurable positive impact on our environment, people’s health and the planet
- Work on a great product in one of the most innovative startups in Hamburg
- Be part of a dynamic and tightly-knit team of 15+ people where you can really see the effects of your contribution
- A flexible work schedule (currently with heavily encouraged remote work due to the ongoing pandemic)
- Opportunities to learn new skills and technologies through workshops, seminars and events
- Mentoring from senior experts from industry partners like Microsoft and Google, and a lot of personal development opportunities
N.B. Applications may be submitted in English or German.