Internship or Working Student Position in Front-End / Web Development
Breeze Technologies develops a cloud analytics platform for environmental data and offers low-cost air quality sensors for large-scale indoor and outdoor deployments – 1.000 X cheaper than industry standard solutions. The startup’s smart algorithms suggest the most efficient and effective air quality improvement measures, connect customers to intervention partners if necessary and track the success of implemented and ongoing interventions for the two targeted customer segments smart buildings and smart cities.
We are looking for an intern or working student for our software development team for a three- or six-month internship or working student position based in Hamburg. Breeze offers you the possibility to experience the agile and fast-paced working environment of a startup company. You will have your own projects and responsibilities from day one and work closely with the rest of our team.
- Front-end and web development following agile methods
- Development and improvement of our web-based applications
- Conceptualizing new web applications for our customers
What we expect:
- Passion in software engineering
- Understanding of software architecture
- Bachelor’s degree in software engineering or similar qualification
- Project or job experience in front-end software development
- Experience with source control management
- Ideally proficiency in using AngularJS and TypeScript
- High self-sufficiency, proactive working methods
- Working proficiency in English
- Ideally working proficiency in German
What we offer:
- Work on a great product in one of the most innovative startups in Hamburg
- A great and dynamic team
- A flexible work schedule
- Your own responsibilities and projects from day one
- Future career opportunities in our growing team
At Breeze we are always striving for a cleaner environment and a better tomorrow. That is what motivates us every day. Think Breeze is right for you? Then:
We are looking forward to your application.
Apply now by email at email@example.com. Please attach work samples (code, link to your github profile) and state your earliest possible starting date.
Your contact for any questions is Hannah Bettenhausen. Should you have any questions, you can contact us at +49 40 766 292 262.