Working student (m/w/d) Embedded Systems / Hardware Engineer
Breeze Technologies develops a cloud analytics platform for environmental data and offers low-cost air quality sensors for large-scale indoor and outdoor deployments – 1.000 times cheaper than industry-standard solutions. The startup’s smart algorithms suggest the most efficient and effective air quality improvement measures, connect customers to intervention partners if necessary and track the success of implemented and ongoing interventions for the two targeted customer segments smart buildings and smart cities. We are looking for a working student for our embedded systems development team based in Hamburg to start immediately. Breeze offers you the possibility to experience the agile and fast-paced working environment of a startup company. You will have your own projects and responsibilities from day one and work closely with the rest of our team.
- Agile prototyping and testing of sensor solutions;
- Development and improvement of the firmware and hardware of our products;
- Development documentation and quality assurance;
- Integrated microcontroller development;
- Analyzing and enhancing efficiency, stability and scalability of system resources;
- You will work closely together with our hardware and science team.
WAHT WE EXPECT:
- Bachelor’s degree in electronic engineering or similar qualification;
- Hands-on experience in embedded systems development;
- Experience with industry-standard tools (e.g. Eagle);
- Experience with microcontroller development (e.g. AVR, ARM, ESP,… etc.);
- knowledge of IoT wireless standards (e.g. 4G/5G, WiFi, LoRa,… etc.);
- Proficiency in the development with C/C++;
- High self-sufficiency, proactive working methods;
- Working proficiency in English; optional: German.
WAHT WE OFFER:
- Work on a great product in one of the most innovative startups in Hamburg;
- A great and dynamic team;
- A flexible work schedule;
- Your own responsibilities and projects from day one;
- Future career opportunities in our growing team.
At Breeze, we are always striving for a cleaner environment and a better tomorrow. That is what motivates us every day. Think Breeze is right for you? Then:
Apply now by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please attach your CV, a cover letter explaining why you want to work for us and how you plan on moving Breeze forward, work samples (code, link to your GitHub directory) and state your earliest possible start date. We are looking forward to your application.
N.B. Applications may be submitted in English.