Breeze Technologies develops a cloud analytics platform for environmental data and offers low-cost air quality sensors for large-scale indoor and outdoor deployments – 1.000 X cheaper than industry standard solutions. The startup’s smart algorithms suggest the most efficient and effective air quality improvement measures, connect customers to intervention partners if necessary and track the success of implemented and ongoing interventions for the two targeted customer segments smart buildings and smart cities.
We are looking for a working student for our HR & operations team (10-20 hours per week) for a long-term position based in Hamburg to start immediately. Breeze offers you the possibility to experience the agile and fast-paced working environment of a startup company. You will have your own projects and responsibilities from day one.
As part of our business team you are responsible how we are perceived by customers, potential employees and partners. You will be very important to the success of our company and make sure that our operations run smoothly and tasks get done even when the pace gets hectic. You’ll be working directly with our CEO, and closely together with both the sales and technical staff.
- Manage part of the daily functions of the business;
- Ensure highest quality in product and service delivery;
- Identify ways to increase internal efficiency;
- Gather market feedback and work with our product team to incorporate it;
- Be responsible for supporting part of our existing customer base and work with them in bringing the highest value to their organisation;
- Manage job descriptions and applicants;
- Make new employees feel welcome & manage our office environment;
- Plan internal and external events with and for our team.
WHAT WE EXPECT:
- You already have professional experience in project management, operations and/or customer support;
- A passion for making people happy;
- You have can communicate well;
- You are a perfectionist and care about our environment;
- You speak German and English fluently;
- Ideally, a Bachelor’s degree in business administration, international management or similar qualifications;
- Ideally, you have a first experience in the technology sector.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- The opportunity to shine and take responsibility in our growing team;
- A lot of space for your own ideas;
- Your own projects from day 1;
- The chance to actively participate in shaping a great product in one of Hamburg’s most innovative startups;
- The opportunity to sit on the forefront of technologies and participate in exciting projects;
- Working in an international atmosphere, with co-workers from four nations and customers from several international regions;
- A great, dynamic team on site;
- Flexible working hours;
- Casual office environment with lots of free coffee and bad jokes;
- Responsibility and impact from day one;
- The opportunity to grow and develop into a future leadership role at Breeze Technologies, ideally into a permanent position after your studies.
- Last but not least, our product ensures a better office climate and cleaner urban air. This meaningful work motivates us every day. At Breeze Technologies we think of ourselves as world improvers – and we want you to be part of that mission!
At Breeze we are always striving for a cleaner environment and a better tomorrow. That is what motivates us every day. Think Breeze is right for you? Then: We are looking forward to your application.
Apply now by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please attach your CV, a cover letter explaining why you want to work for us and how you plan on moving Breeze forward and state your earliest possible start date.
N.B. As we are an international team, we can only accept applications in English. Your application should include: cover letter and your CV. Please refer to our blog post how to best apply for a position at Breeze Technologies: https://www.breeze-technologies.de/blog/how-to-apply-at-a-startup-like-breeze-technologies/