Working Student “Environmental Research Assistant – Air Quality Research” (m/f/d)
Breeze Technologies develops a cloud analytics platform for environmental data and offers low-cost air quality sensors for large-scale indoor and outdoor deployments – 1.000 X cheaper than industry standard solutions. The startup’s smart algorithms suggest the most efficient and effective air quality improvement measures, connect customers to intervention partners if necessary and track the success of implemented and ongoing interventions for the two targeted customer segments smart buildings and smart cities.
We are looking for an additional member for our science and research team for a working student based in Hamburg. Breeze offers you the possibility to experience the agile and fast-paced working environment of a startup company. You will have your own projects and responsibilities from day one and work closely with the rest of our team.
- Test sensors, support for further development and calibration;
- Monitoring and analysis of measured data;
- Interdisciplinary research;
- Preparation and revision of documents;
- Continuous monitoring of the political and legal framework;
- Organization of events.
What we expect:
- Technical and/or scientific studies with a focus on chemistry, physics, ecology, environmental sciences or comparable disciplines
- Necessary: Scientific knowledge in the field of air, air data, air pollution
- First experience in writing scientific texts
- Ideally knowledge of legal and political framework conditions and/or insight into nature conservation policy at national and European level
- Ideally knowledge of air pollution and sensor calibration
- High affinity to environment and nature conservation
- Analytical and conceptual skills
- High self-sufficiency, proactive working methods
- Working proficiency in English
- Knowledge of the German language is a plus but not obligatory
What we offer:
- Work on a great product in one of the most innovative startups in Hamburg
- A great and dynamic team
- A flexible work schedule
- Your own responsibilities and projects from day one
- Future career opportunities in our growing team
- At Breeze we are always striving for a cleaner environment and a better tomorrow. That is what motivates us every day. Think Breeze is right for you? Then:
We are looking forward to your application.
Apply now by email at email@example.com. Please state your earliest possible starting date. Your contact for any questions is Hannah Bettenhausen. Should you have any questions, you can contact us.
N.B. The applications must be in English only