Internship Software Engineering (m/f/d)
Breeze Technologies develops a cloud analytics platform for environmental data and offers low-cost air quality sensors for large-scale indoor and outdoor deployments – 1.000 X cheaper than industry-standard solutions. The startup’s smart algorithms suggest the most efficient and effective air quality improvement measures, connect customers to intervention partners if necessary and track the success of implemented and ongoing interventions for the two targeted customer segments, smart buildings and smart cities.
We are looking for an intern for our software development team based in Hamburg to start immediately. Breeze offers you the possibility to experience the agile and fast-paced working environment of a startup company. You will have your own projects and responsibilities from day one and work closely with the rest of our team.
– Software development following agile methods;
– Development and improvement of our applications;
– Conceptualising new applications and features for our customers.
WHAT WE EXPECT:
– Passion for software engineering;
– Understanding of software architecture;
– Ideally first project or job experience in programming;
– Experience with source control management;
– Proficiency in development with NodeJS and Python;
– Ideally proficiency in using ReactJS and TypeScript;
– Ideally proficiency in using cloud infrastructures and database management systems;
– High self-sufficiency, proactive working methods;
– Working proficiency in English (German would be a plus).
WHAT WE OFFER:
– Work on a great product in one of the most innovative startups in Hamburg;
– A great and dynamic team;
– A flexible work schedule;
– Remote work possibilities;
– Your own responsibilities and projects from day one;
– Future career opportunities in our growing team.
At Breeze, we are always striving for a cleaner environment and a better tomorrow. That is what motivates us every day. Think Breeze is right for you? Then:
We are looking forward to your application.
Please attach your CV, work samples (if available) and a cover letter explaining why you want to work for us.
N.B. Applications may only be submitted in German or English.