Internship Industrial Design
Breeze Technologies develops a cloud analytics platform for environmental data and offers low-cost air quality sensors for large-scale indoor and outdoor deployments – 1.000 times cheaper than industry standard solutions. The startup’s smart algorithms suggest the most efficient and effective air quality improvement measures, connect customers to intervention partners if necessary and track the success of implemented and ongoing interventions for the two targeted customer segments smart buildings and smart cities.
We are looking for an intern for our design/product development team for a minimum three-month position based in Hamburg to start immediately. We will work with your own strengths – whether in printing or on the web – and you can give your creative energy free rein in a variety of tasks. You will have your own projects and responsibilities from day one and will work closely with the rest of our team, including our executive management.
Depending on your preferences and skills your tasks may include:
– Create concepts, mockups, and prototypes for new products or product features
WHAT WE EXPECT:
– Speak English fluently (German would be a plus);
– Completed basic studies in the field of design, communication or a comparable qualification;
– First work experience in your field;
– Familiar with using common tools, especially the Autodesk suite;
– Know-how and interest in designing hardware products;
– Ability to work well in a team and on your own and have a positive spirit.
WHAT WE OFFER:
– Work on a great product in one of the most innovative startups in Hamburg;
– A great and dynamic team;
– A flexible work schedule;
– Your own responsibilities and projects from day one;
– Future career opportunities in our growing team.
At Breeze Technologies we are always striving for a cleaner environment and a better tomorrow. That is what motivates us every day. Think Breeze is right for you? Then:
We are looking forward to your application.
Apply now by email at email@example.com. Please attach your CV, a cover letter explaining why you want to work for us and how you plan on moving Breeze forward and state your earliest possible start date. Please do not forget to include a portfolio or samples of your previous works.
N.B. The applications must be in English only