Breeze Technologies develops innovative air quality sensor networks and a cloud platform for automated data analysis. We help not only companies create a healthier and more productive working environment in their offices and meetings rooms, but also cities to capture urban health in real time to effectively face air pollution.
Do you imagine yourself one day creating a project of your own? You may not have the idea yet, but you definitely want to get a taste of the startup working environment? At Breeze, you can experience the everyday life of a young company up close. You will get insight into all areas of our startup and learn directly from and with the founders.
- Support of the management team in day-to-day business, especially in the areas of Business Development, Product Management & Finance;
- Tasks ranging from market research, creating lead lists, work on legal topics & create small presentations
- Preparation of investor meetings and sales pitches;
- A lot of space for your own ideas;
- Your own projects from day 1.
WHAT YOU SHOULD BRING:
- You describe yourself as a classic all-rounder;
- First experience through internships or student jobs;
- You can work self-sufficient on own little projects;
- Excel is your second home and dealing with numbers is fun;
- You are a perfectionist and care about our environment;
- You speak German and English fluently;
- Ideally, having a Bachelor’s degree in business administration, marketing or MBA;
- Ideally, you have a first experience in the technology sector.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- The chance to actively participate in shaping a great product in one of Hamburg’s most innovative startups;
- A great dynamic team on site;
- Flexible working hours;
- Responsibility and impact from day one;
- The possibility of permanent employment as a working student or permanent employee in a fast-growing team;
- Working in an international atmosphere, with co-workers from four nations and customers from several international regions;
- Casual office environment with lots of free coffee and bad jokes;
- Last but not least, our product ensures a better office climate and cleaner urban air. This meaningful work motivates us every day. At Breeze Technologies we think of ourselves as world improvers – and we want you to be part of that mission!
At Breeze we are always striving for a cleaner environment and a better tomorrow. That is what motivates us every day. Think Breeze is right for you? Then: We are looking forward to your application.
Apply now by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please attach your CV, a cover letter explaining why you want to work for us and how you plan on moving Breeze forward and state your earliest possible start date.
N.B. As we are an international team, we can only accept applications in English. Your application should include: cover letter and your CV. Your contact for any questions is Hannah Bettenhausen. Should you have any questions, you can contact us.
Please refer to our blog post how to best apply for a position at Breeze Technologies: https://www.breeze-technologies.de/blog/how-to-apply-at-a-startup-like-breeze-technologies/