Working Student Entrepreneurship (m/f/d)
Breeze Technologies develops innovative air quality sensor networks and a cloud platform for automated data analysis. We help not only companies create a healthier and more productive working environment in their offices and meetings rooms, but also cities to capture urban health in real-time to effectively face air pollution.
Can you answer the following questions with “yes”?
- Do think the startup and technology scene is exciting?
- Do you want to do something meaningful for our environment and our planet?
- Do you want to help shape the career of one of the most innovative German start-ups?
- Maybe one day you even want to start your own company?
So then, this position is the right one for you! As a working student Entrepreneurship, you will work directly with our CEO, gain insight into all areas of our company and learn from and with our team!
- Support of our CEO and the rest of the management team in day-to-day business (e.g. in the areas of Business Development, Product Management & Finance)
- You prepare the work on strategic topics and accompany them, e.g. through market research, decision papers, create lead lists and edit legal topics
- You prepare investor meeting and sales-pitches
- You will accompany our team to exciting conferences and trade fairs
- You have the freedom to tackle your own projects – there is always the possibility of improving existing processes
- You have your own projects from day 1.
WHAT YOU SHOULD BRING:
- You describe yourself as a classic all-rounder
- First experience through internships or student jobs
- You can work self-sufficient on own little projects
- Excel is your second home and dealing with numbers is fun
- You are not afraid to tackle new topics and give presentations
- You speak German and English fluently
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field or an advanced MBA degree
- Ideally, initial experience in the technology sector
WHAT WE OFFER:
- The chance to actively participate in shaping a great product in one of Hamburg’s most innovative startups
- A great dynamic team on site
- Flexible working hours and regular team events
- Responsibility and impact from day one
- Ideally, permanent employment – also as a manager – in a fast-growing team
Last but not least: Our product ensures a better office climate and cleaner urban air. This meaningful work motivates us every day. At Breeze Technologies we think of ourselves as world improvers – and we want you to be part of that mission!
Did we catch your attention?
We look forward to receiving your detailed application by e-mail to email@example.com, stating your possible starting date. Your contact person is Hannah Bettenhausen. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions regarding your application.
Please refer to our blog post how to best apply for a position at Breeze Technologies: https://www.breeze-technologies.de/blog/how-to-apply-at-a-startup-like-breeze-technologies/