Breeze Technologies develops innovative air quality sensor networks and a cloud platform for automated data analysis. We help not only companies create a healthier and more productive working environment in their offices and meeting rooms, but also cities to capture urban health in real time to effectively face air pollution.
We offer you the fast-paced work environment and familiar work culture of a startup while at the same time working on a high-impact topic, saving our environment and making our cities, buildings and communities more livable.
We are looking for a Head of Operations as a full-time role in our team, effective immediately. You report directly to our CEO and work with the rest of our leadership team.
- Manage the daily functions of the business;
- Ensure highest quality in product and service delivery;
- Identify ways to increase internal efficiency;
- Gather market feedback and work with our product team to incorporate it;
- Be responsible for supporting our existing customer base and work with them in bringing the highest value to their organisation;
- Manage job descriptions and applicants;
- Make new employees feel welcome & manage our office environment;
- Plan internal and external events with and for our team.
WHAT YOU SHOULD BRING:
- You describe yourself as a classic all-rounder;
- A passion for making people happy;
- Existing work experience in operations, customer support and/or business administration;
- You have can communicate well;
- You are a perfectionist and care about our environment;
- You speak German and English fluently;
- Ideally, you have a first experience in the technology sector.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU:
- A lot of space for your own ideas;
- Your own projects from day 1;
- The chance to actively participate in shaping a great product in one of Hamburg’s most innovative startups;
- A great, dynamic team on site;
- Flexible working hours;
- Responsibility and impact from day one;
- Last but not least, our product ensures a better office climate and cleaner urban air. This meaningful work motivates us every day. At Breeze we think of ourselves as world improvers – and we want you to be part of that mission!
HAVE WE SPARKED YOUR INTEREST?
We look forward to receiving your application by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org stating your earliest possible starting date. Your contact person is Robert Heinecke. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions about your application.
N.B. As we are an international team, we can only accept applications in English. Your application should include: cover letter, CV and references. Please refer to our blog post how to best apply for a position at Breeze Technologies: https://www.breeze-technologies.de/blog/how-to-apply-at-a-startup-like-breeze-technologies/