Hardware/ Embedded Systems Engineer (m/f/d)
Breeze Technologies develops a cloud analytics platform for environmental data and offers low-cost air quality sensors for large-scale indoor and outdoor deployments – 1.000 times cheaper than industry-standard solutions. The startup’s smart algorithms suggest the most efficient and effective air quality improvement measures, connect customers to intervention partners if necessary and track the success of implemented and ongoing interventions for the two targeted customer segments smart buildings and smart cities.
We are looking for a hardware/embedded systems engineer in Hamburg to start at the beginning of the year 2020. Breeze offers you the possibility to experience the agile and fast-paced working environment of a startup company. You will have your own projects and responsibilities from day one and work closely with the rest of our team.
- Agile prototyping and testing of sensor solutions;
- Development and improvement of our hardware products;
- Development documentation and quality assurance;
- Hardware standardisation for pre-series production;
- Integrated micro-controller development;
- Technical support for customer success management;
- Management and planning of the production process;
- You will work closely together with our hardware and science team.
WHAT WE EXPECT:
- Bachelor’s degree in electronic engineering or similar qualification;
- Project or job experience in hardware development;
- Experience with industry-standard tools (e.g. Eagle);
- Experience in working with micro-controllers (e.g. Arduino, ESP12/ESP32);
- Proficiency in development with C/C++;
- Great communication skills;
- High self-sufficiency, proactive working methods;
- Working proficiency in English; optional: German.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Work on a great product in one of the most innovative startups in Hamburg;
- A great and dynamic team;
- A flexible work schedule;
- Your own responsibilities and projects from day one;
- Future career opportunities in our growing team.
At Breeze, we are always striving for a cleaner environment and a better tomorrow. That is what motivates us every day. Think Breeze is right for you? Then:
Apply now by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please attach your CV, a cover letter explaining why you want to work for us and how you plan on moving Breeze forward; work samples (etc. code, link to your GitHub profile) and please state your earliest possible starting date.
We are looking forward to your application!