Business Development Manager (Full-time)
Breeze Technologies develops innovative air quality sensor networks and a cloud platform for automated data analysis. We help not only companies create a healthier and more productive working environment in their offices and meeting rooms, but also cities to capture urban health in real time to effectively face air pollution.
We offer you the fast-paced work environment and familiar work culture of a startup while at the same time working on a high-impact topic, saving our environment and making our cities, buildings and communities more livable.
- Develop our business development and sales activities in direct collaboration with our CEO;
- Identify and reach out to new customers and partners;
- Gather market feedback and work with our product team to incorporate it;
- Prepare our appearance on national and international events, represent Breeze Technologies on trade fairs and conferences, pitch our startup to potential partners, customers and investors;
- Support our existing customer base and work with them in bringing the highest value to their organisation.
What we expect:
- You describe yourself as a classic all-rounder;
- Existing work experience in business development and/or sales;
- You have can communicate well and have an eye for design and presentation;
- You are a perfectionist and care about our environment and planetary health;
- You speak German and English fluently;
- Ideally, you have a first experience in the technology sector.
What we offer:
- A lot of space for your own ideas;
- Your own projects from day 1;
- The chance to actively participate in shaping a great product in one of Hamburg’s most innovative startups;
- A great, dynamic team on site;
- Flexible working hours;
- Responsibility and impact from day one;
- Last but not least, our product ensures a better office climate and cleaner urban air. This meaningful work motivates us every day. At Breeze we think of ourselves as world improvers – and we want you to be part of that mission!
We are looking forward to your application.
We look forward to receiving your application by e-mail to email@example.com stating your earliest possible starting date. Your contact person is Ksenia Feil. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions about your application.
N.B. Applications in English only